Federal College Work-Study
If you have been awarded Federal College Work-Study as part of your financial aid package and wish to work on campus, you must do the following:
1. Accept your award on OASIS.
2. Set up an appointment to speak with Doreen Rigney in the Financial Aid Office by calling (631)420-2578 or stopping in.
3. Bring in required documentation.
4. Review Spring 2015 job openings and visit department to apply.
5. Have department complete the Federal Work Study Assignment Form and return it to Doreen Rigney in the Financial Aid Office.
New Off-Campus Community Service College Work-Study Positions
The Office of Financial Aid has new off campus community service college work-study opportunities through the Social Science Research Institute (Long Island Civic Engagement Table, Brentwood, NY), ASAP (Long Island Coalition for the Homeless, Amityville, NY & Arthur Morrison Mentors, Hempstead, NY) and the Upper Room Christian School in Dix Hills, NY.
Students who are interested in a job in areas such as; community support services, administrative services, tutoring K-12, horticulture etc. at one of these organizations, please stop by the Financial Aid office in Laffin Hall Room 324 or call 631-420-2647 to set up an appointment for more information.