- PhD Computer Science, CUNY Graduate Center, New York
- MS Computer Science (En-route), City College of New York
- MS Computer Science, College of Staten Island, New York
- MA Chemistry (En-route), Queens College, New York
- MS Polymer Chemistry, Sun Yat-Sen University, China,
- BS Applied Chemistry, China University of Petroleum, China
Joined Farmingdale State College in 2009. Currently I am an Associate Professor in the Department of Security Systems and Law Enforcement Technology at Farmingdale State College.
Areas of Research and Teaching Expertise:
- Computer Security
- Digital Forensics
- Latent Fingerprint Identification and DNA technology
Previous Academic or Professional Positions:
Before joining Farmingdale, I started teaching full-time in university since 1992 and had taught courses in various subjects for 15 years. Since 2001 I held positions in IT, financial, and manufacturing industries as Software Developer, Database Administrator, System/Network Engineer, and Information Security Specialist in the Tri-state areas around NYC.
I am a member of the following professional organizations: International Association for Identification (IAI), Association of Computing Machinery (ACM), International Association of Computer Investigative Specialists (IACIS), High Technology Crime Investigation Association (HTCIA).
Enjoy music, tennis, and martial arts.