- MBA Finance Concentration, University of Harvard
- BA Economics, Boston University
Having spent the past 26 years in the fields of banking, finance and financial planning, working for major financial institutions, American Express, Citigroup, JP Morgan Chase as well as the past 9 years as an Independent Financial Planner (Paul Angelo Financial Services) I frequently bring my business experience to the classroom. It is my intent to give students real world examples and applications of the concepts and theories we study in academia. I have thoroughly enjoyed the past 6 years as an Adjunct and Visiting Professor and look forward to my next chapters at Farmingdale State College.
All areas of Personal and Small Business Financial Planning
Areas of Expertise:
- Certified Financial Planner, CDP. Personal & Business Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Risk Management, Personal & Small Business Retirement Planning, Trust & Estate Planning, College Planning.
- SEC License Series 7 & 63
- Life Accident & Health Insurance Licenses
Course Sections at Farmingdale:
- BUS201 Foundations of Corporate Finance
- BUS404 Financial Markets & Institutions