Dean of Students
The Office of the Dean of Students is dedicated to advocacy for students. It is a place to go for guidance, assistance, or referral to the appropriate person or office. Located in Laffin Hall (Room 314), the Office of the Dean of Students coordinates and administers:
- Student Advocacy Services
- Campus Judicial Procedures
- New Student Orientation
- Student Success Center - first year programs
- Student participation in Commencement
- Federal Financial Aid Assistance
The Office of the Dean of Students is open Monday to Friday between the hours of 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The Dean of Students can be reached as follows:
Sign up for SUNY NY-ALERT to receive emergency information and directives.
Students, sign up via Student Login.
Faculty and staff, sign up at
SUNY Secure Sign-On.