Facts & Figures
- NCAA Division III Teams: 18
- Intramural Leagues and Tournaments
- Fitness and Group Exercise Classes
- Dorms – 3 Dorms: Alumni, Dewey, and Orchard
- Newly Renovated Gym Facility
- Greek Life:
- 5 Fraternities
- 2 Sororities
- Clubs/ Organizations:
- over 70
- Support Services:
- Disability Services
- Writing Center
- Success Center
- Academic Student Achievement Program (ASAP)
- Academic Advisement & Information Center (AAIC)
- Honor Societies:
There is always something to do at Farmingdale State College. Over 70 student organizations have been established throughout campus to get involved with. You can create a new club to suit your interests.
We also have 18 Division III Athletic Teams as well as numerous Intramural Leagues and Tournaments. We also offer extensive Fitness and Group Exercise Classes in addition to our newly-renovated world-class gymnasium.
Greek Life is yet another way to get involved on campus – whether it is one of our 2 sororities or 5 fraternities, there will be an organization that is right for you.
We also have over a dozen honor societies who recognize the academic achievements and community service efforts of our students.