Summer Camps at FSC
Welcome to the FSC Summer Camp Hub, the best location for parents and family members to identify the ideal summer camp for their child at Farmingdale. Click on the links below to learn more about our offerings.
- Summer is stupendous at Farmingdale State College's camp at the brand new Children's Center!
- Activities, organized games and field trips make for a summer filled with fun, friendships and personal enrichment.
- Your child, ages 5 - 10 (must have completed Kindergarten) will enjoy a fully air conditioned indoor space, complete with an indoor gym that boasts a big screen with surround sound and climbing equipment for those inclement weather days. Outdoor areas include their own separate play area with climbing structures, basketball and volleyball courts. Additionally, the college campus offers numerous areas to kick a ball or visit the gardens. Outdoor water play is available daily.
- The perfect first summer camp experience for your child. Experience the fun of summer camp while being supervised by our qualified teaching staff. Campers ages 3-5 years old will enjoy age-appropriate themed weekly activities, water play, outdoor organized games, visits from local museums, musicians, farm animals and more. All activities will take place in our new state-of-the-art centrally air conditioned facility.
- Campers may attend camp for a half day or full day program. Campers will have an opportunity to meet new friends while enjoying fun new experiences. Campers may choose to attend as many weeks as they like. Weather is not a problem in Camp Farmingdale Explorers as we have an indoor gym for children to enjoy. Our outdoor playground also offers various shaded areas to keep equipment cool on hot days, including water play activities.
- Come join us for a fun filled summer!
- Farmingdale State College offers a variety of commuting day camps. Selected camps meet either as a series of Saturdays or Monday through Friday (one week) during summer months. Camps will take place in a safe environment, on the Farmingdale State College campus.
- Based on innovative curriculum taught by our professors and professional staff, the camps will provide students with hands-on experience, group activities, peer competition and extracurricular activities.
- The primary objective of the Academic Camps is to introduce the students to promising careers in biology, computers, forensic and horticultural science as well as engineering and manufacturing technology, math, creative writing, and theater arts.
- From the high school competitive athlete to the young beginner working on gross motor skills, we personalize the program to challenge our aspiring youth to reach another level in their development. Each camper is carefully grouped by the director into an age and level appropriate small group that allows for swift advancement in skills while providing the perfect social opportunities for the individual. Many of our campers continue on to become lifelong friends and may even compete against each other through their town and school programs.
- See more at: http://fscamps.com/locations/Farmingdale_State_College_Suffolk.html