Ready to Transfer?
We Can Help.
Transfer Information Sessions
Tuesday, June 7 and Thursday, June 9 at 2 p.m.
Roosevelt Hall Tour Room
- Learn about Farmingdale State College and the admissions process.
- Get an overview of the transfer credit evaluation process.
- Bring high school transcript and college transcripts for review. Official transcripts will be required prior to August 1 for full acceptance and transfer credit evaluation.
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 is needed for admissions consideration; programs with limited seating are more selective and may already be at capacity. At the present time, Nursing, Applied Psychology (transfer students) and Dental Hygiene are closed.
- Admissions decisions can be made on the spot; however, acceptance letters and registration will not be possible until a completed application is received.
- Optional campus tour will follow.
- Unofficial transfer credit evaluation will be completed during campus tour.