Freshman Admission Requirements
Interested in applying to Farmingdale State College? It's simple! Just file the SUNY Application. Application processing can take between 5 to 7 business days. Please make sure to factor this in to your application processing time.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible in order to receive the fullest possible consideration. Applications received after deadlines will be considered on a space available basis.
- Fall - June 1st
- Spring - January 3rd
- High School GPA of B/B+
- SAT score of 1000 (Critical Reading/Math)
- ACT composite score of 21
- Official High School Transcript or SUNY Online Academic Record (SOAR)
- Official SAT or ACT scores should be reported directly from the testing agency.
- SAT code: 2526; ACT code: 2918
- SUNY Supplemental Application
- Letter(s) of Recommendation/Resume
Please send all official documents to the following address:
Farmingdale State College
Attn: Admissions Processing
Albany, NY 12204